Replicagri 2015

SPN

How can they tell the chassis is wrong colour wise ? That pic is very over lit from the top you can see that from the header / connection area the tops bright red the side darker like the chassis , so far all the pre production pics from replication have been similar but I have to say when it comes to matching plastic parts and painted parts replica bro are way above most other company's

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooooo very nice,yet another buy for the collection, what's with he number 825 on the header then ? Don't recall ever seeing that on a real one

our neighbour had one of these combines a good few years ago, and if memory serves me correctly, the 825 is the model number of the header. I think they were the "800 range", but I am sure someone on here will correct me if I am wrong.

Sort of guessed it may be, just don't ever remember seeing it before that's all, mind you its a great dust collection point so may well have been covered when I saw them, and the one that was working down here a few years back, was to old for that to still be visiable , wonder if they still have it??

I wonder if they will morph this model into the 1660 at some point with a few tweaks of course ::)

Think that's what the magic trick is in the top picture, trying to turn a 1460 into a 1660!!!

Archived