Replicagri 2015

SPN

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 12/14 ton Richard Western would sell by the bucket load

Speaking to bailey trailers at the great Yorkshire show and they said Britain's got in contact about making one of their trailers to which Baileys said yes then herd nothing more from britains, didn't say when it was but I guess it was recently as he mentioned that they went ahead with the Kane's instead

The only way a uk trailer will get done is by a independant builder / smaller company , but it will cost due to the smaller market area and development and build costings. The big company's need models to sell so build for the main markets , Europe . A baileys or western just wouldn't sell over there , . We are a tiny part of the bigger market so it's easier to leave us out so to speak and make a Rolland or Krampe which 90% of the market will buy .

i wish somebody would produce a good realistic british trailer,grain and silage

That would sell well in the UK. Just like this trailer will sell in France and the like. Plus, you got the Kane last year.

I actually do like the Kane trailer, and will probably get a couple of those.  Its just I have never seen one in the flesh, around here everything is Western, Bailey, AW and occasional Marston, Griffiths, Gull, and West.  One farm has Swan Hill trailers, which used to be built in Ellesmere, in the same road I live in!

I actually do like the Kane trailer, and will probably get a couple of those.  Its just I have never seen one in the flesh, around here everything is Western, Bailey, AW and occasional Marston, Griffiths, Gull, and West.  One farm has Swan Hill trailers, which used to be built in Ellesmere, in the same road I live in!

i do like the kanes,and with a couple of tweaks they are nice,just down here in devon and cornwall they are not very popular,although saying that,while going into cornwall today to a jcb agri dealer to get some paint i did see some kanes on the maize

Ive got a custom built RW SF14 which is pretty good...............but lets be honest its no where near as good as the Kane trailer despite costing me 4 x as much!! And in turn the Kane is no where near as nice as the Krampe trailer that Wiking keep threatening to make and sell ::)....................Im quite certain we are now well past peak model manufacturing time and can expect little new additions in the immediate future with the world in such a muddle. 

• 2 weeks later...

suckleys used to have allot of easterbee ken wotten 14 tonner trailers  aswell joe then they when all "easy sheet" I remember haing to sheet the loads of spuds on nights at suckleys also falling off the side of a easterbee bloody spained my ankle bad that night

the 115-90 looks amazing, i always felt the 110-90 was never just right, wrong wheel sizing maybe didnt help and to me they always looked more a 90-90 size. but this 115-90 is spot on.    The 115-90 is the smallest of the BIG RANGE 90 series. the others included 130-90, 140-90, 160-90 and the flagship 180-90

Never saw a 115-90 round here, the farms that had fiats went from 110-90s to Winner F115s as I recall...................mind you there were a couple of 130-90s about.

I would say that is a particularly good replica of a horrible looking tractor ::)..........but each to their own as I know Robin Upton farms had several and swore by their reliability.

Archived