Case 1394

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated in the above comments, absolutely brilliant build.... :blink:

Working on a angular/sloping cab myself at the moment and it is a total pain.... Makes me appreciate even more what you have created. 

STUNNING!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, JEP said:

As stated in the above comments, absolutely brilliant build.... :blink:

Working on a angular/sloping cab myself at the moment and it is a total pain.... Makes me appreciate even more what you have created. 

STUNNING!!!!! 

Thank you John, yes, it's been a bit of a tricky build this one! What cab are you working on?(that's me being nosey ):D

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Thank you John, yes, it's been a bit of a tricky build this one! What cab are you working on?(that's me being nosey ):D

Working on a lambourne k series cab (roadless) will try and get some photos in workbench section (if l manage to get the glue of my fingers..... :wacko:

1 hour ago, JEP said:

Working on a lambourne k series cab (roadless) will try and get some photos in workbench section (if l manage to get the glue of my fingers..... :wacko:

Looking forward to seeing them, at least it's not just me who suffers from that problem. I've often thought, what with walling wearing away my finger ends and being covered in super glue, I'd be the perfect criminal - no fingerprints!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Paul, yes the 1394 had a blower on as well, but was a bit smaller than the Marshall, the Case being 72hp. From what I recall of them in their day they were still a pokey little tractor but the 2wd's were terribly light on the front end.....a snatchy gear change going up a hill with a couple of hundred little bales on the back often saw the front wheels heading skyward!:D

49 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, yes the 1394 had a blower on as well, but was a bit smaller than the Marshall, the Case being 72hp. From what I recall of them in their day they were still a pokey little tractor but the 2wd's were terribly light on the front end.....a snatchy gear change going up a hill with a couple of hundred little bales on the back often saw the front wheels heading skyward!:D

Cheers for the info John :) seemed to recall they were blown but my knowledge of the Browns and Cases isn't very vast, nobody knows everything despite what they might think they know,  but as they say every day is a school day and the day you stop learning is the day you have your appointment with the reaper..... sounds as though your talking from experience then  did you master steering with the independants whilst the fronts were airbourne? :D

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers for the info John :) seemed to recall they were blown but my knowledge of the Browns and Cases isn't very vast, nobody knows everything despite what they might think they know,  but as they say every day is a school day and the day you stop learning is the day you have your appointment with the reaper..... sounds as though your talking from experience then  did you master steering with the independants whilst the fronts were airbourne? :D

Sounds a bit like my kids there Paul, I've often said i wish i knew a fraction of what they "think" they know;) Yes, plenty of experience of that as a young lad, the first time it happened I was a bit shocked to say the least, but then being about 17 it soon became an essential part of every load back......:D

Archived