What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

I've been playing around with some decals trying to replicate the ones Hay farm's now have on all their machines and found there is an App on Windows 10 that lets you grab logo's from images,it's called Paint 3D, thankfully easy to use, here is a Youtube tutorial,

Regards

Joe.

Logo master.jpg

New Lexxy 8900TT.jpg2.jpg

New Lexxy 8900TT.jpg3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Paul Palmer said:

nicely done Joe

Thanks Paul, been wanting to do something like that for a long time now, But any tutorial I have watched before went waffeling on about Vectors, fine if you understand what they are on about, But Paint 3D does it all for you, Had to FF / REW a few times, But it opens up new avenues if you have a printer and decal paper,:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Thanks Paul, been wanting to do something like that for a long time now, But any tutorial I have watched before went waffeling on about Vectors, fine if you understand what they are on about, But Paint 3D does it all for you, Had to FF / REW a few times, But it opens up new avenues if you have a printer and decal paper,:)

They look a very tidy job Joe. With the information from James and yourself I think there's hope yet for me doing my own decals (well, the kids doing them for me anyway!) Thanks for posting the video!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 844john said:

They look a very tidy job Joe. With the information from James and yourself I think there's hope yet for me doing my own decals (well, the kids doing them for me anyway!) Thanks for posting the video!

Thank you John, Decals are easy really, But I'd bull up on copy pasteing, that is really simple on your PC, slightly trickier on a phone, But it's best done on a PC with a large Monitor, Not looked but surmise you could use Paint 3D to crop and resize images, Mind I've had a PC now for 23 years, so second nature to me now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 844john said:

You be the “go to man “ for decals if you manage to do them John 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dm434 said:

You be the “go to man “ for decals if you manage to do them John 

Hello David, how's things over the hill? I can't see myself being good enough or having the time to get too involved with that side of things, but even if i can learn to do a few simple decals it will always be useful tool to have

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 844john said:

Hello David, how's things over the hill? I can't see myself being good enough or having the time to get too involved with that side of things, but even if i can learn to do a few simple decals it will always be useful tool to have

Things ok over here , only decal I’d be hunting for would be to convert a uh taarup chopper to a McCormick international  60 ( think that’s the correct model number , please correct me if I’m wrong ) 

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Who makes those Discs 1/32?

They are really nice well detailed discs Phil, I bought a set when they came out in 2015 pricey as I recall and technically no good in the UK, You certainly could not move them on the public highway as only the outer wing fold up, Here is the spec sheet for them,

https://summersmfg.com/tillage/dk-diamond-disk/specifications

Regards

Joe.

Summers discs.jpg

• Like 2

1:32 fujimi canter van kit, to hopefully act as the base for the transit service van, found a uk one at a proper price, rather than the japan ones at stupid money ,sadly its a box body one rather than tipper, hopefully a test fit at the weekend .

171E9E7B-C787-48F8-98CF-615EEA617E32.jpeg

• Like 6

just ordered one of these of shapeways, only the lely part for now ,as plan for a different drill on it .lets see what happens with the customs ect now, may get away with it as it was only 30 odd euros ,so may slip under the gift ruling all being  well 

847D5F3A-4389-4E2E-BA75-203D39E4D928.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

just ordered one of these of shapeways, only the lely part for now ,as plan for a different drill on it .lets see what happens with the customs ect now, may get away with it as it was only 30 odd euros ,so may slip under the gift ruling all being  well 

847D5F3A-4389-4E2E-BA75-203D39E4D928.png

Ooh I like that very much.
I’ve had an order from shapeways for just over £100 recently Sean and it didn’t incur any charges what do ever, just shapeways standard postage. 

• Like 1