universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

I think the tyres are too wide personally, Toys Farm are trying to replicate the look of the old siku 718s, albeit to a higher level of detail.  I prefer my own recent 820 convo which is a standard 820 with the much nicer front wheels and tyres taken from the recent 716 gen 3 model.  Im not knocking the release of these models as the 820 in particular is now viewed as a classic Fendt in much the same way as the JD 7810 is, and im sure many will want too buy one. 

P1080875.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Is another 6170 with fatter boots like what they done with the Fendts. 

Its the farm toys limiteds that jos posted a while back , 6180 on fat wheels and a 6160 with exhaust on the bonnet as per, 1500 odd each i think , certainly not new, and given the fact the Ever Given arrived in holland last week i recon we know where they were now for the delay 😄

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Where you get the blue and white one from Sean?

These guys mate, they commissioned them . Suspect  uh will do their own version sometime mind , like the mf 35x indys 

https://www.poppemalandbouwminiaturen.nl/nieuw/Universal-Hobbies-UH6271-Fordson-Super-Dexta-132-limed-1000-stuks-PRE-ORDER-leverbaar-in-september-gemaakt-iov-Poppema-Landbouwminiaturen/

• Thanks 1

How will it compare the the Marge Dextas that are almost double the price.  I don't have the Marge, but was thinking off purchasing one. It be nice to compare them side by side. The little Atlas model wasn't bad only for the narrow tyres on the rear which I have. Like UH done with the 35X, 135 and 240...i wonder will UH spawn a 2000,3000, 2600 and 3600 down the line.. 

On 8/8/2021 at 9:06 AM, Tractorman810 said:

Thanks Sean. Hope they bring that out as standard 

On 8/8/2021 at 4:27 PM, justy 46 said:

How will it compare the the Marge Dextas that are almost double the price.  I don't have the Marge, but was thinking off purchasing one. It be nice to compare them side by side. The little Atlas model wasn't bad only for the narrow tyres on the rear which I have. Like UH done with the 35X, 135 and 240...i wonder will UH spawn a 2000,3000, 2600 and 3600 down the line.. 

I didn’t think the Marge ones were a great representation, lights and grills not quite right ?

• Like 2

On 8/20/2021 at 12:56 PM, AndyB said:

The Dextas have arrived - lovely little models!

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

lovely little model isn't it, rear hitch seems to be well fitted with the strength to hold implements up as well .my only little gripe is the box, very bland given could have been done with branded boxes,like the countys, 

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

lovely little model isn't it, rear hitch seems to be well fitted with the strength to hold implements up as well .my only little gripe is the box, very bland given could have been done with branded boxes,like the countys, 

I'd agree with you on the box.  Personally I dont like the black boxes at all.  They have a habit of getting damaged and dirty easily - bit like having a black car!