universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

Looking good. How long before a single UH tractor costs £100 though. They will have to be perfect every time to justify the prices. I used to buy most items that came out but now have to be more selective. I actually enjoy the UH keyrings at the moment, far more affordable just..

6 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

No light's on the TW 30,??

Regards

Joe.

And looks like the rear window is wrong also on the US spec TW. Typical UH shortcuts.. Remember when you could pick up a UH Valtra C Series for a third of the above prices. And a Valtra with an implement in a boxset for half the above prices. Don't rush and buy one ..Wiking Valtras dropped to half their original value ...these will too in time.

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 2

they certainly do seem to be rocketing price wise, not sure why as overall, bar the recent new rear linkage( which is only a compromise in some ways) they have not really moved forward  in terms of  overall accuracy  and detailing like others, bar a few odd ones, no opening doors ect, bonnets , removable weight blocks, all the small little bits, that others like wiking, schuco ,their main opposition, have done over the years,whilst being comparable price wise to uh’s  stuff , the only key uh  seem to hold is how many brands they do, so i guess they pay well for the licences compared to the others .

i really wish more  companies will ask replicagri to do their models mind, in terms of detail, accuracy ,and price they are way ahed of all 3 of the mainstream makers in my view, and they keep it up every time. when new stuff comes out .

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Did the 1884 ever get released in the retro white and yellow Britain’s colours. Or did it never happen?

yes they did, andy did a run of them,and a gold one as well, can not remember the numbers of each , but the gold was pretty low 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

heres the white one alastair  think this had more done than the yellow and gold, which i can not find any pics of,but i have seen them

CC2A6BFA-2482-49AE-8B24-484064B36D47.png

I can still not understand why one model producer celebrated another's models from yesteryear..:huh:

1 hour ago, FendtFarmer said:

Can you remember when they were issued? There’s a advert in a modelfarmer issue I’ll try find it later 

i would like to say 2017 , remember us selling  a few at zwolle along with a 3 piece  set andy had made up in a box set , plus people collecting theirs as well to save postage.