Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

its could well be as simple as thats what valtra had on the day they arrived to measure up, i doubt the people doing the pics and measurements would have known the difference , seen it in the past with the uh mf135’s, done from the one  in the mf museum, with round arches ,as that was what massey fitted in the rebuild.

Could well be right Sean

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Does anyone know if UH will release a David  Brown 1390 in 2wd   i know they done case and case ih  1394

They did a 1490 2wd, can get 1390 decals off farm models nl . I think it’s the same size chassis? 

4905571E-4DE0-4F1D-9E9C-FFB6761DB7AF.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 9:36 PM, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Hi,

Be aware that the 1490 has an open bonnet-nose, while the 1390 doesn't

DAVID BROWN 1490 Fabriqué par Universal Hobbies - 3eme trimestre 2015

David Brown 1390 - United Kingdom - Tractor picture #1202662

BR
Jan

And a different wheelbase, engine and frame size. About the only thing UH got right with the 1394s apart from the cab is the engine which is same as is in the 1494 which carried over the 1490 engine - the same as the earlier DB 14 series.  The 1390 engine is carried over from earlier 9 series. They should be doing a 1390 but really need to start from scratch! Good start would be to do 1/32 version of 995/6 that they do in 1/16. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, damu04 said:

And a different wheelbase, engine and frame size. About the only thing UH got right with the 1394s apart from the cab is the engine which is same as is in the 1494 which carried over the 1490 engine - the same as the earlier DB 14 series.  The 1390 engine is carried over from earlier 9 series. They should be doing a 1390 but really need to start from scratch! Good start would be to do 1/32 version of 995/6 that they do in 1/16. 

Your spot on. Im sure I stated more or less what you did about the engine and wheelbase here before, but I was basicly said to be alittle fussy about it.. 🙄😜

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Your spot on. Im sure I stated more or less what you did about the engine and wheelbase here before, but I was basicly said to be alittle fussy about it.. 🙄😜

Nowt wrong with being fussy mate, if manufacturers were a bit more fussy it might stop some of the shite that they churn out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 844john said:

Nowt wrong with being fussy mate, if manufacturers were a bit more fussy it might stop some of the shite that they churn out

Your right John. Even budget Britains put in the effort to make make notaciable differences to the Hertiage range across the lot and have them accurate enough... Then you pay threw the teeth for a UH classic and all the do is change a digit on the bonnet decal. Remember the silver MF 399...😜

• Like 1

14 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Your right John. Even budget Britains put in the effort to make make notaciable differences to the Hertiage range across the lot and have them accurate enough... Then you pay threw the teeth for a UH classic and all the do is change a digit on the bonnet decal. Remember the silver MF 399...😜

Definitely one of their finest moments that!🙈 I think they have done some good models over the years, and I get that they want to maximise the return from their tooling, but at the end of the day theirs isn’t the younger market but the collector, so really there’s no excuse for trying to dress up the likes of a 1494 as the much smaller 1394. I’ve driven both in the past, and believe me the size difference is very noticeable 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ALLEN XL said:

Is the Puma 260 going to arrive in June as planned or is it delayed ?

I don't know about the Puma 260 but Accurate Diecast have pre-orders on the Puma 165CVX. Order now by phone or email.

They are saying Approx. availability:12-06-2023

P

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...