Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

19 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Yeah that 260 does look really nice, pick of the bunch in the red stable.

Took a few pics of one working at the Cereals event.

P1000181.JPG

If  a 260 is coming... They better do it's realitve BLUE version T7... 😁😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

If  a 260 is coming... They better do it's realitve BLUE version T7... 😁😁

They didn't with the 240 (T7.270), which was always a big oversight. I'd have bought one.

On 6/25/2023 at 8:17 PM, phil phoenix said:

New CASE 165 has hit the shops...............looks nice and "finally" theyve got the colour right

UNIVERSAL HOBBIES 6449 1:32 SCALE CASE IH PUMA 165 CVX DRIVE - Picture 1 of 1

Ordered mine, should be here by the weekend

P

• Like 1

See the uh TH Massey telehandler is becoming more readily available, looks like it just comes with one attachment, shame because the britains telehandlers come with 3, i would have liked pallet forks with it dont know if the attacment is removable or not

Edited by Paul Palmer

I had one of the older MF telehandlers Paul and the attachment was removable if you undid some screws.  I have got a small Manitou and the attachment off that is removable as well.  I imagine it would be the same for the new one.

17 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I had one of the older MF telehandlers Paul and the attachment was removable if you undid some screws.  I have got a small Manitou and the attachment off that is removable as well.  I imagine it would be the same for the new one.

Ok thanks Joe👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Puma 260 looks excellent.......................But as for those MFs  Am I right in thinking they have used the same cab frame and rear fenders off the old 7726??  I think I'm right and its very dissapointing, especially when the 5S 145 cab & fenders are absolutely spot on!!  All three cabs on the 5,6 & 7 should be identical and they clearly are not.