Whats on your workbench???

1 hour ago, Jd6320driver said:

Think that’s her now.. off to paint 

ECE9BC94-07C0-4533-9637-3B7D62A654B1.thumb.jpeg.93a0abf676bf5508b2304ddb37e8b74b.jpegC4035BAD-C2E4-44D0-8F0A-41EFF558556F.thumb.jpeg.e11e1c90dc7aa8a9a0a0c06552113981.jpeg7B649A80-0C56-4DB0-918D-6A2FA9CC5B72.thumb.jpeg.0a59eb56966e7f28036639ac1036bc4b.jpeg

Looking good, like to see it when its painted. Like the way people's work benches are full of bits and Bob's. Tonight I found my self at mine looking for the glue and I had to step back..right in front of my eyes. Nice work mate keep up the good work. 

• Like 3

Haha I thought my bench has a hand full of different things going on. That's plenty work there to keep you going.

My bench is a bit small realy so this afternoon I'll be making some shelving on the chimney wall to add more clutter :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/16/2020 at 6:21 PM, GPS said:

As part of some model tidying up over the Easter weekend, I pulled this sprayer out. I remember buying it at Spalding some years ago, I'm not sure who it's by, if I remember it was from the table just to the left as you entered the small hall. Does anyone know who that would have been?

Anyway, I need to decide on a tractor and then a quick job just to mount it.

IMG_2791.JPG

PDC was always on the first table to the left as you entered the small hall 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26 April 2020 at 8:09 PM, JCB BLOKE said:

Hi Martin, hope you're well? Compares very well with the Davric kit, but Nigel's kits are a lot stronger and sturdier. They look a lot better machine with the wider track pads than the Davric.

Grand thanks Damian, although I think a few of us are going to be suffering withdrawal symptoms this year as it doesn't look like we will get to see the latest developments from D&H plant in person this year. Thanks for that, I keep being tempted by Nigel's kits they do look the part. Hope you're keeping well yourselves. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

John, I love about you is your inability to finish anything before having at least another 10 on the go! You make me look disciplined 

I get bored easily Alastair!:D Anyway, this is only a slight digression from my other builds! Here's a bit more to ponder on.....

WP_20200503_15_17_29_Pro.jpg

55 minutes ago, 844john said:

I get bored easily Alastair!:D Anyway, this is only a slight digression from my other builds! Here's a bit more to ponder on.....

Slight!!

the cab looks like one of those yellow artic logging tractors,  name escapes me. I thought they were ford derived though?

2 hours ago, 844john said:

You should not be bored at the moment ,you have a book to read:)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, smithy said:

You should not be bored at the moment ,you have a book to read:)

It's the book that's to blame for this  Smithy!;)

4 hours ago, L33 Da17on said:

S7 or S8 skidder?

Close Lee!

• Haha 1