What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 1 month later...

Not exactly seen more heard. Farm up the road have been drilling at night this week to take advantage of the minus temperatures and frozen ground. Quadtrac and 6 metre   verdastade drill.

Edited by weblet375
spell check.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, catkom3 said:

Caught these guy's at the seeder's today,long time since I lived on the farm,but guessing OSR in the Lemken,And maybe Winter barley or similar in the Vaderstad,??

Regards

Joe.

Seeders 1.jpg

Seeders 2.jpg

Seeders 3.jpg

Seeders 4.jpg

Seeders 5.jpg

Seeders 6.jpg

Be more then likely cereals in both drills, OSR wants to be drilled by middle of sep to do well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

brand new 20 plate fendt 720 with matching fendt coloured bunnings spreader  loaded up and dripping liquid all over the cars behind :D going through plymouth this morning, no idea where it was going to spread it,  but it smelt lovely  ,much to a good few peoples disgust following him . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

brand new 20 plate fendt 720 with matching fendt coloured bunnings spreader  loaded up and dripping liquid all over the cars behind :D going through plymouth this morning, no idea where it was going to spread it,  but it smelt lovely  ,much to a good few peoples disgust following him . 

People want organic produce, they just don't want to know how it gets grown :D

• 3 weeks later...

went past an old renault tx or tl today ploughing away with a old 4 furrow conventional plough . couldn't see what model exactly ,as i was going a smidge fast, sadly it had gone by the time i came back later in the day, renault looked in good condition mind .

Up the road from me there is a big factory that do all sorts of animal feeds called DENGIE CROPS. They grow hundreds of acres of lycern they have tractors and trailers cart back to the factory.  Today they had 8 John deere tractors all ready to go with baily silage trailers in the front yard.

So driving to Newcastle hospital (rvi) just off the A69 near corbridge I seen 2 John Deeres what looked like 8440. So I'll be sitting in the carpark all day waiting on my son to get his treatment I might head back that way to get some pictures as you dont really see the older stuff like that round Carlisle Cumbria. Think one had a set of discs on. 

Edited by L33 Da17on

4 hours ago, L33 Da17on said:

So driving to Newcastle hospital (rvi) just off the A69 near corbridge I seen 2 John Deeres what looked like 8440. So I'll be sitting in the carpark all day waiting on my son to get his treatment I might head back that way to get some pictures as you dont really see the older stuff like that round Carlisle Cumbria. Think one had a set of discs on. 

Yeah I saw those as well , they been there a few days now , 

Have you. You from round there? Thares a big farm other side of them who has a couple john deere and fast tracks think theres a big massey as well. I dropped the wife and my son off at hospital the drove back down to take some pics. Looks like there a shed going up where there parked. Cool looking tractors. 

16 minutes ago, dm434 said:

Yeah I saw those as well , they been there a few days now , 

2 hours ago, L33 Da17on said:

Have you. You from round there? Thares a big farm other side of them who has a couple john deere and fast tracks think theres a big massey as well. I dropped the wife and my son off at hospital the drove back down to take some pics. Looks like there a shed going up where there parked. Cool looking tractors. 

Normally pass there due to work , that area where the jd’s sit has been dug out for a couple of years now , not sure if it’s owt to do wi that big farm across they way , it’s all mf I think , mind you they have plenty of big yolks too , there is a farm further up the road towards harlowhill that run jd’s so could be theirs 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looked like D&D Wallbank had his entire fleet out up at Hartleys on first cut.... had a pair of big fendts and a pair of big deeres all with claas triples knocking down the farms first cut, then on my way back past there was another deere and a new holland both with 10 or 12 rotor shaking out rakes on.... anybody think he was in a bit of a rush or something.....

Meanwhile on my way to the yard to have an hour with the tractors ii spotted a loader equipped Fastrac pulling a Marshall bale trailer... novel number plate on the tractor GE04 JCB 

• Like 1

On 26 April 2020 at 6:37 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Looked like D&D Wallbank had his entire fleet out up at Hartleys on first cut.... had a pair of big fendts and a pair of big deeres all with claas triples knocking down the farms first cut, then on my way back past there was another deere and a new holland both with 10 or 12 rotor shaking out rakes on.... anybody think he was in a bit of a rush or something.....

Meanwhile on my way to the yard to have an hour with the tractors ii spotted a loader equipped Fastrac pulling a Marshall bale trailer... novel number plate on the tractor GE04 JCB 

Be some money's worth in that field Paul! Bet they soon got through it though. 

Not often you see a private plate on a tractor...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 8feetmower said:

It won't be a private plate as such will it?Last 3 letters are random & can be chosen when registering a vehicle can't they?

Your right when you buy a new vehicle you can choose what reg you have it's the last 3 digits. My brother had SD57 TON it's just a list the the seller has on the system. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

In Blarney and Tower area today..see Pat Murphy's fleet of Deeres..mostly R & M Series with a 7430 in the mix carting with Smyth FieldMaster trailers.. Then up the road near Tower was Mark Troys fleet off MFs, Fendt and a NH T7 with Broughan trailers carting. Nearer to home was Cronin Agri with their BluePower T7.270s and Strautmann Wagons and they have a Fendt 722 on hire also on a wagon . Anthony O Riordan (son off Andrew RIP who passed away during the year)  was out also at the grass ..JD 6155R, T6080, 2x T7.210s on Broughans with John Murphy's JD 6910 and Kane Classic helping out on a 10 mile round trip long draw to John's farm . 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seen a lovely looking combine this morning...... yes it was a John deere what looked like the T670i could be wrong about the model as I was going a little fast. :huh: was seen on A69 heading west on that section between corbridge and Newcastle. Also seen a big class torion loading shovel just before it. Nice bit of kit. 

• Like 1