What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

There was a guy on GTP made a little hand held baler out of a few pieces of wood,which had a packer and holes to thread string,but I cannot find it at the moment.>:(

Regards

Joe.

He's probably taken it off after seeing how well they sell joe:laugh: I remember that topic to, did try it myself but it took ages , and none came out right , just cutting the sisal up made my hands hurt, it's tougher than you think 

On 7 November 2015 at 15:30:09, chris.watson said:

Siku John Deere T670i combine, currently in bits having the plastic moulded parts painted.

scaledown kit of the Cambridge rolls.

scaledown kit of the wide head bomford brigand hedge cutter.

siku vertical folding Cambridge rolls.

I've got the Cambridge rolls from scaledown, there really good. Would like the bomford.

30 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

He's probably taken it off after seeing how well they sell joe:laugh: I remember that topic to, did try it myself but it took ages , and none came out right , just cutting the sisal up made my hands hurt, it's tougher than you think 

Amen to that. The second most dreary task I've come across after carving stone work. Think I may have stumbled across an easier method in using cheap decorators brushes, £1 for a big one at the local cheap store and you get a good handful of straw from one when cut up and lot easier and faster to cut just abit dearer than sisal string

My weekend purchase's from Newark Tractor Show;

Britain's 42909     John Deere R962i Sprayer 

Britain's 43110A1  Heritage Edition Landrover

Britain's 42833       Round Bales Yellow

Britain's 42078      Potato  Boxes

Britain's 42766      Cattle Troughs  x  2

Britain's 42702      JCB 3cx Backhoe

tractorman314.

On 8 November 2015 at 22:55:01, chris.watson said:

Looking forward to building them Pete, the hedge cutter will be the first in my collection.

I've still got a track Marshall to finish. Look forward to your pictures

1 hour ago, Gav836 said:

Latest for me is a Replicagri Gregoire Besson 6 furrow plough. Yet to take it out of the box for a proper look at it but from what I've seen so far it looks a good model. 

Gav,when you do take it out of the box,could you say that it will fit on a universal hobbies rear hitch? and where did you buy it from?

Archived