Britains 2019

ford man

There is a Britains advert in the new Classic Tractor - the Vicon Fastbale is now a prototype rather than a photo of the real thing, and the JCB TM420 also looks more finished in the ad. Ad also features the JD Gator and the Fendt 828 and pink Valtra.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

There is a Britains advert in the new Classic Tractor - the Vicon Fastbale is now a prototype rather than a photo of the real thing, and the JCB TM420 also looks more finished in the ad. Ad also features the JD Gator and the Fendt 828 and pink Valtra.

That’s I think the final version of the vicon fastbale. I think it’s being released in the end of July.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was interested in getting the Fastbale, I'd need a good look at one first though.

I bought the Kuhn VB3160 which I thought looked good in the box, but wasn't so impressed once it came out!

Wasn't there a new Kverneland Turbo cultivator announced with this years releases?  Maybe thats for another year now?  I was told the new Loadall would be a 2020 release now, so am thinking maybe the Fendt is about the last item for 2019?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, CX820Joe said:

I was interested in getting the Fastbale, I'd need a good look at one first though.

I bought the Kuhn VB3160 which I thought looked good in the box, but wasn't so impressed once it came out!

Wasn't there a new Kverneland Turbo cultivator announced with this years releases?  Maybe thats for another year now?  I was told the new Loadall would be a 2020 release now, so am thinking maybe the Fendt is about the last item for 2019?

Yea joe, the turbo tiller was suppose to be out this year, but, had been delayed till 2020. 

The fendt and claas xerion will be the last. They will be at agritechnia 

6 minutes ago, ford man said:

Yea joe, the turbo tiller was suppose to be out this year, but, had been delayed till 2020. 

The fendt and claas xerion will be the last. They will be at agritechnia 

Ah well, hopefully it will be worth getting when they come around to releasing it.

I'm all for big cultivation machines to suit the big artic tractors, especially at this time of year.  The Kuhn Performer isn't a bad model despite not folding and looks fine behind the T9, though the Case IH Disc Harrow I bought looks great behind the 8 wheel JD but not something your likely to see around these parts!

I thought the Xerion was going to be next year too, or is that the standard release, the Agritechnica one being a limited first run?

I'm keen to see what they make of it, I'd love the Weise model but its a bit pricey.

13 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Ah well, hopefully it will be worth getting when they come around to releasing it.

I'm all for big cultivation machines to suit the big artic tractors, especially at this time of year.  The Kuhn Performer isn't a bad model despite not folding and looks fine behind the T9, though the Case IH Disc Harrow I bought looks great behind the 8 wheel JD but not something your likely to see around these parts!

I thought the Xerion was going to be next year too, or is that the standard release, the Agritechnica one being a limited first run?

I'm keen to see what they make of it, I'd love the Weise model but its a bit pricey.

Keep a real close eye on amazon if you want a cheap weise xerion, I got mine for 35 delivered. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived