Britains 2021 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

26 minutes ago, hody21 said:

The CLASSIC International looks like an old Ertl model, to me not exactly a Classic tractor/model.

As you say it is the same casting as the ERTL current releases. So nothing new.

Interesting, but you never know, we are still waiting for models that were supposed to be released this year ... but that JCB 1CXT looks nice, though not a big fan of building equipement, I might just buy one, a bit querky.

• Like 1

I apologise in advance for my ignorance, but what do they mean by “ dedicated influencers activity” and “ best in class digital assets”? Also there it says instore POS available, does that mean to the customer or the retailer?

26A09CA2-1EB7-4071-A061-0F92EE3EFF1D.jpeg

26 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I apologise in advance for my ignorance, but what do they mean by “ dedicated influencers activity” and “ best in class digital assets”? Also there it says instore POS available, does that mean to the customer or the retailer?

26A09CA2-1EB7-4071-A061-0F92EE3EFF1D.jpeg

I'm guessing that's aimed at the retailers Martin, sounds like saying there's posters available for your shop and that they have an advertising budget...... but in  corporate speak, bit like saying a farmer is a dedicated rural food producing operative;)

• Like 2

I would think there will be a new John Deere 8R released as they just announced the North American Ertl version. I would imaging wide singles with a front 3 point hitch similar to the changes they made to the 8RX from North American to Euro spec

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.47.40 PM.png

Folks here you go. More to come 

Britains 2021 new 

John Deere 8 R 370 Tractor
John Deere 8 R 410 tractor ′′ Prestige Collection ′′
John Deere S 780 combine harvester ′′ Prestige Collection ′′
Case Maxxum 150
Case IH 1066
Case IH 4894 „Prestige Collection“
Claas XERION 5000
New Holland Holland + NC dump trailer
JCB 6 T Dumper
JCB 1 CXT Loader
Sheep with dog in set

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Janval said:

A bit disappointed in them doing the 4894 now. I've got three or four laying around for rebuilding :ph34r: A Britains base would make it a lot easier :D Sunk costs I suppose:lol:

I feel your pain Jan, but I was wanting to get the 4890 and couldn't find one, so the 4894 will be great!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mb86 said:

The major looks promising but I would have thought they will re do the “ heritage” one not the origional one?
Agreed Justin, a step in the right direction. :)

Would think its more likely to be from a version of the original as the heritage one (assuming you mean the one on the plinth with Henry Ford) was a resin model from memory.  Also it would probably be along the lines of the ERTL John Deere 'tractor with man' release for their 75 years - the original casting or very close to.......