What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

21 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

A Cuthbertson Folding Vee, this Bedford TM up in Glenshee, Aberdeenshire is what I'm attempting to replicated David, I've never seen the blade folded to a Vee so suspect the pins in this one are very much bent!2124777264_Glenshee19.thumb.JPG.b14c5990dd4ff21df336d0e1e2482670.JPG

There is one of those ploughs sitting in our depot , it was ours but the powers that be sold it to a contractor that we use and he has it mounted on his tractor 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, smithy said:

I have not opened that one as yet ,only one that i looked at was the Autonomus as Mr Goodwin was around here sunday evening on a social visit 

What's your verdict on the Autonomous?

I'm giving serious consideration to getting one to go with the NH Hydrogen and Fiat Centenario prototypes

It is pricy though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Smithys thrown down the gauntlet to Trigger with that haul of models😄

Did Mr Goodwin ply you with alchohol in an attempt to sell you a used Puma Smithy?😉

HAHA don't need to throw down the gauntlet Phil i will let trigger win that one . Mr Goodwin probably would like to sell me one but he nows what my plan is at the moment but you never now so watch this space ,as they say ,might see you at the Doe Show 2022 you never now there might be a bargain to be had 🤔  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPN said:

What's your verdict on the Autonomous?

I'm giving serious consideration to getting one to go with the NH Hydrogen and Fiat Centenario prototypes

It is pricy though.

Its a heavy model ,not taken the screws out that hold it in the box but i think the front wheel will steer ,dont think the rear linkage move up/down allow mine might be just stuck dont want to force it ,there is not a lot of other detail to it as no cab its got the blue add blue filler painted ,bonnet dont open so like i say not a lot to it ,i saw the real one a few years ago when i was either in France or Germany cant remember but they said there would be a model so i made up my mind at the time to have one ,so its up to you if you like it get one 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, justy 46 said:

What's your verdict on the Same Smithy..?  Nice haul BTW... 😉

Just got it out of the box , the base its fixed to make it feel heavy but yes it is light ,not sure if it steers as its fixed down tight on the base ,rear linkage dont move and not sure that you could put a implement on it for a Diorama ,tires dont look right on the treads but they are ok ,decals stand out and look nice ,bonnet/doors dont open but not a problem ,bit of detail in the cab regarding levers but nothing highlighted by different coulure paint its all black ,it is what it is a nice expensive model and i like it    

Two Marge Scanias to close off the year. Very nicely detailed models as you'd expect by now from Marge but it feels like they've been rushed through the factory. 

The white one is grubby and covered in release agent, its also missing a right hand door card but I've seen good things about marge's customer service so hopefully they'll send one out. Both seem to share issues with warping off plastic parts as if the factory's tried to get away with a shorter cooling time on the injection moulding machines. 

Still, a lovely model! 

IMG_20211219_155549.thumb.jpg.8953d37807ea7a28af24a6b629d376c4.jpg

• Like 2