Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

That cab roof turns me off them. Did they sort the dashboard on these Gen 1s.. The very first 4wd ones may have had the Gen 3 digital dash from what I can remember in them.. 5610 should probably have the small cone shaped air filter also. Outside off these as the 2wd 6810 been released yet?? The front axle on that  7610 would have been nice on up and coming 6810 and they could have realised a 6410 with rims from the 5610 here. The might yet.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

So have we heard what might be coming first out of all those UH new models?  I'm guessing the Valtra Q's.

na we all clubbed together and gave the rep a bit of cash to make them last, just to please you phil 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆to be honest, if uh did give a date i would take it with a pinch of salt, its very rare they are right,like a bus timetbale 

• Haha 2

Really Sean???  I only said Valtra Q because unlike most of the rest of the tractor models shown at Nuremburg they were the finished article and not resin moulds or a cardboard flyer with a release date on it!!  Some of the people who post on here are in the trade and presumably get to hear news of whats coming next before the rest of us. No need for sarcasm!

I have asked 2 people in the trade and 1 person in the magazine reveiw section about the Valtra Q and nothing on them at the moment ,they had the black and white ones at sima ,i bought the black one ,should have got white one as well ,the special one in a grey(i think ) should have been availbile in janurary but like i said no one has any details on them 

I went to Lamma expecting to buy 2 white ones,2 black ones and 2 of the special ones but nothing ,i asked on the stand where fan shop was and they said they did not have anything to sell so no shop 😗 so me and Goody went and bought a load of Kubutas instead 😅

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Really Sean???  I only said Valtra Q because unlike most of the rest of the tractor models shown at Nuremburg they were the finished article and not resin moulds or a cardboard flyer with a release date on it!!  Some of the people who post on here are in the trade and presumably get to hear news of whats coming next before the rest of us. No need for sarcasm!

I am sure he was pulling your leg Phil ,i am awaiting them as well ,dont worry i know where he lives i will go and let his tires down 🤣😂.

Ps sean that is a joke 👍you good bloke as you helped me translate the mcdonalds menu while at Zwolle👍

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

relax mate only pulling ya leg phil 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...