Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Ah the tx combines back in the frame again and a proper prototype of it as well , will please a good few people ,as will that mf 760 , bout time they started to go back a bit with kit like that and the older implements. No point making 70’s 80’s and 90’s tractors  without the kit to fit to it, with luck a few other bits will appear over the year as well not shown so far .

Agreed, a 30 drill would be nice

• Like 1

WOW!!!

I dont think any of us were expecting so many new models from UH!!!   There isn't any picture of the new Puma 260 or its blue cousins T7.300.  The Puma 165 looks like just a new bonnet fitted to the old 175, which is exactly correct.

A Massey 6S.180 and it looks like a 7S.190😎 too.

Its a NH TX68 and not the 66, You can tell by the larger graintank which sits up above the cab.

And what a lovely looking olive green Valtra Q with nice white rims. I was looking at a Valtra G125 on saturday in green but with black wheels and it just didnt look right. I love the black rims but they dont suit every bonnet colour!  And check the UH model numbers for those two Valtra's, there several apart which means there's several more Q variations to come.  Just a shame they made it a six pillar cab & not the sexier five, nevermind I will still buy some.

51 minutes ago, Jack390 said:

When they say exclusive to, do they mean that you can only order off of said website ? Or will uk  sell them?

Probaly they will, Holland Oto is importing and distributing UH models, they already did different exclusive models and i believe they were also available in the UK? The latest where those Fords with flotation wheels, also Ford 5610 and 7610 2wd and many others. 

Those other 2 are webshops, so probaly exclusive in their whebshops only. 

Edited by AJH
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:
Some nice stuff in that list , now do i cancel the car next month or do some serious overtime 😆😆

You made me sell body parts to get the Same releases, now its your turn

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, robbo said:

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:
Some nice stuff in that list , now do i cancel the car next month or do some serious overtime 😆😆

You made me sell body parts to get the Same releases, now its your turn

i aint got any left worth much 😆😆😆

• Haha 1