Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

So what have Holland OTO done differently to those MF64/74s, apart from new decals???   And given the model is based on the 74 vario have they changed the cab controls on the 64s or shortened the bar axles??

there's a few pics on here somewhere i took of them at zwolle, tried to get in close , so they could be worth a look at.

So now that the MF760 is being reissued by UH, am I correct in thinking that the Deutz DX110/92 and New Holland TR85 are the only two Britains models from back in the day that haven't been re-released by someone else?

Come on Weise Toys, give us a 5 cylinder or small 6 cylinder DX in 2wd please

7 hours ago, New Hollander said:

I think it was the same year the TX combine was promised. We might get lucky. The 6810 isn´t in the list too.

Your right. The TX was promised that year. I was hoping this list had them  Ford's on it. Abit disappointed.. Looking good for the MF fans again it seems. 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

Yes UH must have a very big license agreement with MF Agco judging by all the new releases, which is good news.  Just a shame they didn't keep on producing the mid range tractor models between the 2012 release of the 6475/80 and now in 2023 the 7S 180/190.  I would have loved to put a pair of 7718/9S models on my layout.

Maybe Marge models releases of CNH models of late has persuaded UH to back off on the fords Justy.  The release of all those CVX tractor models should give a clue to what they may do next. TM190 hopefully.

20 hours ago, SPN said:

So now that the MF760 is being reissued by UH, am I correct in thinking that the Deutz DX110/92 and New Holland TR85 are the only two Britains models from back in the day that haven't been re-released by someone else?

Come on Weise Toys, give us a 5 cylinder or small 6 cylinder DX in 2wd please

Don't think the Volvo BM tractor has been released? Or was there a limited run/resin version? 

A slightly better photo of the Massey 7S.190.   I have to say the wheels look spot on R42/R30s  and are accurate to current styles in use, same goes for 6S.180 which is on replica R38/R28. I only bring this up because the 8S rear wheels are way out!!!  Fronts are very good though. I hope the 7S & 6S come along soon before the world goes completely nuts🤪

May be an image of text

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I was hoping for better wheels Paul, and maybe flared rear fenders.

at the time, as far as i know you could buy them new with either version of arches , so i guess uh measured up and referenced of a narrow archer, sure i saw somewhere a resin or printed kit to fit to make the wide arch , but i cant seem to find the website now, got a feeling they are long gone .

3 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

A slightly better photo of the Massey 7S.190.   I have to say the wheels look spot on R42/R30s  and are accurate to current styles in use, same goes for 6S.180 which is on replica R38/R28. I only bring this up because the 8S rear wheels are way out!!!  Fronts are very good though. I hope the 7S & 6S come along soon before the world goes completely nuts🤪

May be an image of text

I must say that's one of the smarter looking masseys they have made  the rest like you say always had odd looking wheels 

Yes they seldom have ever got the right wheels on their MF offerings. The 7,6 & 5S are all excellent choices, and the 8s front rims. The 76/7700s were good rears with way oversized front rims, the 6475s were poor, 5610 were poor, 5480s were decent, 3080 rears were poor, 2000/2005s are poor. 300 series were decent. 6100s very good fronts, the rears centre dishes are set too far back. 

At least all these UH mistakes allows us conversionists to source parts from elsewhere and correct them. And Ive just bought another can of sapphire grey paint to help do this😄

Edited by phil phoenix

On 2/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, phil phoenix said:

Yes UH must have a very big license agreement with MF Agco judging by all the new releases, which is good news.  Just a shame they didn't keep on producing the mid range tractor models between the 2012 release of the 6475/80 and now in 2023 the 7S 180/190.  I would have loved to put a pair of 7718/9S models on my layout.

Maybe Marge models releases of CNH models of late has persuaded UH to back off on the fords Justy.  The release of all those CVX tractor models should give a clue to what they may do next. TM190 hopefully.

By the interest I get in my Massey 6718s and 7718/9s models I’ve built, uh definitely missed out on a large amount of sales 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyB said:

These have just popped up for you Ford fans - release date, well '2023' covers a fair few months.  RRP for each, well I will leave £83.99 with you.......

UNI 6442

5610 Gen 1 2WD U6442

UNI 6443

7610 Gen 1 2WD U6443

Them fords have come and gone mate; where released last year