Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

I love the idea of a 6810 (aka 7410 in some markets), but the wheels are all wrong (always my pet peeve)

It should have the 34" rears like the ROS/Imber 40 series and the fronts from the UH Case 1494 to be accurate.

Maybe ToysFarm could commission a 7410 model with the rears from their 5610 and the fronts from their 7610.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPN said:

I love the idea of a 6810 (aka 7410 in some markets), but the wheels are all wrong (always my pet peeve)

It should have the 34" rears like the ROS/Imber 40 series and the fronts from the UH Case 1494 to be accurate.

Maybe ToysFarm could commission a 7410 model with the rears from their 5610 and the fronts from their 7610.

My uncle had an SQ 6810 4wd for a short period. It had the 38s on the rear.  Even tough the 34s were probably more common on them. A Gen 2 6610 was traded in to Colemans for it. A UK import it was. Had it for about 2 years and replaced by a 7740. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, New Hollander said:

Ford 6810 Gen III - 2WD - Accurate Diecast  It says Limited Edition of 1,000 pcs worldwide so maybe locally available. Probably going to turn one into an AP. Already bought the cab in Zwolle.

Yeah it seems its outside the UK. Modelmania here in Cork will a few when they come out according to their Facebook page. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, smithy said:

No problem on photo Phil ,i had email about real tractor yesterday but still cant find out about model 

Looking at the real machine its specced with metallic black wheels and not matt black wheels like the model. My 1 32 when its available will definately be having shiny black rims even if I have to spray it myself🙃

Ah the tx combines back in the frame again and a proper prototype of it as well , will please a good few people ,as will that mf 760 , bout time they started to go back a bit with kit like that and the older implements. No point making 70’s 80’s and 90’s tractors  without the kit to fit to it, with luck a few other bits will appear over the year as well not shown so far .

• Like 5