Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

So will it be gorgeous green or great grey??

I have to say that Peter at Brushwood has done a fine job of photographing the two new models.  The green one looks superb and I have to say the grey one looks much nicer than I first thought, as it looked matt grey in other shots but it certainly doesn't on the B.T photo's.  And at 65 quid thats a great price compared to NorthWests £88!!

UH6477UniversalHobbiesValtraQ305OliveGreenLtdEdition4WDTractorPic1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1678966805

UH6468UniversalHobbiesValtraQ305UnlimitedTitaniumLtdEdition4WDTractorPic1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1678966641

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I bought one tonight just in case the banks don't survive the weekend😁.............but which one?

I reckon its the grey one ,because its got black rims

Edited by smithy
add a bit more

12 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

So will it be gorgeous green or great grey??

I have to say that Peter at Brushwood has done a fine job of photographing the two new models.  The green one looks superb and I have to say the grey one looks much nicer than I first thought, as it looked matt grey in other shots but it certainly doesn't on the B.T photo's.  And at 65 quid thats a great price compared to NorthWests £88!!

UH6477UniversalHobbiesValtraQ305OliveGreenLtdEdition4WDTractorPic1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1678966805

UH6468UniversalHobbiesValtraQ305UnlimitedTitaniumLtdEdition4WDTractorPic1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1678966641

They are £70.00 at north west models website, still dearer than brushwood though

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

They are £88 online at NorthWest ebay site................free postage though🙄

They have 2 prices, one for ebay and one on their website, i found out that out myself when i bought the ertl mf 4840, way cheaper buying than their e bay listings

• Like 2

On 3/17/2023 at 6:18 PM, Paul Palmer said:

Im getting the massey 7495

Im having a change of heart, will uh release these anyway as not ltd edt? Over £70.00 im not feeling it at the moment, as others have said it is really a  redecal,allthough it does have the right wheel colour now

• Like 1

I got it into my head one of them was a 6475 with a different number, which is one I would like to get hold of, but as I've got the 7499 I don't think I'll go for any of these.  Though you do get the right colours and a weight block.

A 6270 would be a good call for a new limited edition I reckon.

• Like 1

I took the Valtra out of its box today, very nice, only two minor complaints, both rectifiable. I don't know why UH went with the 6 pillar cab when 90% of N & T tractors have the 5 pillar with the smart big panoramic window to the drivers right hand side. And the black rims are matt and not gloss. Also one front wheel seizes a little when reversing but I will have to remove the wheels to spray them anyway so no problem.

I bought a secondhand Amazone Catros to go with my Masseys on the layout, but it does look good behind the Valtra too😎

P1100001.JPG.3689416e990603b2e885c71554e3b67f.JPGP1090996.JPG.8623902e4ef1065190477e005217daf1.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

I took the Valtra out of its box today, very nice, only two minor complaints, both rectifiable. I don't know why UH went with the 6 pillar cab when 90% of N & T tractors have the 5 pillar with the smart big panoramic window to the drivers right hand side. And the black rims are matt and not gloss. Also one front wheel seizes a little when reversing but I will have to remove the wheels to spray them anyway so no problem.

I bought a secondhand Amazone Catros to go with my Masseys on the layout, but it does look good behind the Valtra too😎

P1100001.JPG.3689416e990603b2e885c71554e3b67f.JPGP1090996.JPG.8623902e4ef1065190477e005217daf1.JPG

Britains valtra q has got the 5 pillar cab, so seems odd uh didnt do it

• Like 1

The front weight fitted fine Joe. 

ROS did the same 6 pillar cab on their dissapointing N174 Valtra.

There is a big salad farm out near Wissington Beet factory that now has a good 10-12 dark green Valtra T & N's all since new shape 2015 and they have the 6 pillar cabs, but everyone else has 5s.

Brushwood have sold out the grey ones now as well.

21 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Britains valtra q has got the 5 pillar cab, so seems odd uh didnt do it

its could well be as simple as thats what valtra had on the day they arrived to measure up, i doubt the people doing the pics and measurements would have known the difference , seen it in the past with the uh mf135’s, done from the one  in the mf museum, with round arches ,as that was what massey fitted in the rebuild.

• Like 2