Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

UH squeezing the last drop profit out of the MF 65 moulds I see. This is a French Mk II model. Whereas in Britain we had the Mk I from very late 1957 to mid-1960, the first French Mk I was introduced in the latter half of 1960 and was the same as our British Mk II. When Multi-Power later became an option on the 65, the French designated those tractors Mk II. As I have said elsewhere on this forum, the UH MF 65 models are absolute rubbish. They can't even get the bonnet shape right. Corgi Toys managed to get that right back in the 1960s, so no excuse whatsoever. The Scaledown MF 65 models remain my firm favourites - all credit to Nigel Ford.👍

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

UH squeezing the last drop profit out of the MF 65 moulds I see. This is a French Mk II model. Whereas in Britain we had the Mk I from very late 1957 to mid-1960, the first French Mk I was introduced in the latter half of 1960 and was the same as our British Mk II. When Multi-Power later became an option on the 65, the French designated those tractors Mk II. As I have said elsewhere on this forum, the UH MF 65 models are absolute rubbish. They can't even get the bonnet shape right. Corgi Toys managed to get that right back in the 1960s, so no excuse whatsoever. The Scaledown MF 65 models remain my firm favourites - all credit to Nigel Ford.👍

The back wheels of the UH 65 are perfect for a Massey 65 digger, otherwise, the Scaledown is the business.

• Like 1

It must have been on Facebook I saw a photo of the UH poster announcing the T7.300, as I can’t see it tracking back through this thread.  But I was fairly sure it had a September release date on it - getting a bit late now though.  I am guessing it won’t appear this year now though. 

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

It must have been on Facebook I saw a photo of the UH poster announcing the T7.300, as I can’t see it tracking back through this thread.  But I was fairly sure it had a September release date on it - getting a bit late now though.  I am guessing it won’t appear this year now though. 

It was Joe, on 32Models News,

Regards

Joe.

32 models news.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

You would have more vision out the front off a steam train that MF.. 😂

have said that on all of them ,i can only asume that the one meassured up was some euro one,as i have never seen an exhaust on the right as you look down the bonnet from the seat ,all are on the left with the pre cleaner ,,i guess massey must have signed it off ,that or the press guys are all so young they dont know what a mf 2000 series actually is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

have said that on all of them ,i can only asume that the one meassured up was some euro one,as i have never seen an exhaust on the right as you look down the bonnet from the seat ,all are on the left with the pre cleaner ,,i guess massey must have signed it off ,that or the press guys are all so young they dont know what a mf 2000 series actually is 

Well they signed off the UK MF65 and that was a heap of steaming doo dah.

If anyone bought the 2680 with the short fishbowl air cleaner on the bonnet you could swap the PAVT wheels off the 2685 onto it and then rebadge it 2720. And reposition the exhaust of course🙄

The only time I ever saw PAVT wheels on a 2680/5 was when one of the local farms took them off a 2725 which was being run on "carlos fandango" super wide tyres for fertilizer spreading and stuck them on a 2680 for ploughing.

I still say that those MF PAVT wheels front and back were the best looking on any tractor in the 80s & 90s, especially on the 3650/55s😍

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1