Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

1 minute ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Don't be fooled by my new profile Paul, My PC went A over T a few weeks back and ended up logging in Via Facebook, hence the James ( Joe ) Dewar profile, But it's still little old me catkom3 Joe.

Regards

Joe.

Ah right Joe, i had no idea

• Like 1

Do ‘toys farm’ ship to England? As when I load onto the site it says that I should put my country in, England isn’t on there.  Does anyone know of any other websites that’ll stock them ? E.g udimore / northwest/ brushwood 

2 minutes ago, Jack390 said:

Do ‘toys farm’ ship to England? As when I load onto the site it says that I should put my country in, England isn’t on there.  Does anyone know of any other websites that’ll stock them ? E.g udimore / northwest/ brushwood 

i dont think jos does now, but a few uk sellers may well get some in, try bazza at udimores ,or as suggested above tf models on facebook ,they seem to get euro stuff in as well 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jack390 said:

Brushwood are Jack

• Thanks 1

To be fair they've added some nice touches to them MFs, I would have liked the 6499 to have the wider rear fenders but nevermind.  Frederick Hiams Farms bought at least 10 of the 7495s back in 2011 just before the 7600s were released.  I think they only replaced the final pair 2 years ago so may go for that model.

Here's part of the fleet in TNS yard🙂

phils farming pictures various 004.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Are those 3 new Masseys basically the same casting as the 7499 with more accurate colours and different model numbers?  

Yep I think so, obviously the 6495/6499 are dyna 6, and the 7495 is dyna vt, but other than that I think that’s it. At least the changed that, my Britains 6480 has a vario transmission in it😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack390 said:

Yep I think so, obviously the 6495/6499 are dyna 6, and the 7495 is dyna vt, but other than that I think that’s it. At least the changed that, my Britains 6480 has a vario transmission in it😂

Ahh I’ve got a 7499 so I won’t worry about those new ones.  If they’d released a new version of the 6475 I would definitely be interested though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Ahh I’ve got a 7499 so I won’t worry about those new ones.  If they’d released a new version of the 6475 I would definitely be interested though.

I think they’ll do similar to what they have done here, and do the more popular a 6480. Possibly a 7480 too, I don’t think they’d do a 6475 again 

The 6475 had american spec extremely narrow rear fenders on it, thats what spoiled it, along with the poor wheel detail.

I had to transfer the cab, rear fenders & wheels off a 5480 onto the 6475 to make it look reasonably right! 7499 was the more accurate model, they just got the roof & wheel colours wrong.

Actually looking forward to getting the new 7495. 

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1