What really PLEASED you?

After passing my test in August I'm finally cruising the streets. 

The car I've got is a Renault Clio 1.5 Dci that was my dads till it broke down with a personalized plate, surname is Teper, that I have acquire because Dad was to slow in transferring it to his new car.

IMG_20160111_154355.thumb.jpg.954fe6a327

Its certainly been a fun time to start driving with the snowy weather we've had here

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The guy I normally work for lost out on a big job he was chasing, and one that I really wanted to work on.

The guy who got the job then texted me to say he wants me to work on the job as part of his team.

Been waiting for this since November.

Happy days indeed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Discovered a couple of days ago I had won the Classic Tractor magazine "Power On The Land" photography competition for a second time. Over the moon. :)

Congrats mate, would have been an even better picture with the right colour green on the tractors:laugh::of

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at last , getting my hgv licence back after having it revoked at the beginning of January due to the optician mis interpreting a question about glare. she said I needed sun glasses while driving in direct sun and dvla didn't like this and stopped me from wagon driving . took a good letter from the head optician from the r.v.i. hospital to convince them im safe ;D8)

• Like 6