Whats on your workbench???

9 hours ago, WillTEF20 said:

About the only good thing to come out of this harvest so far is plenty of wet evenings and weekends at the workbench! Last wet harvest I made a grain dryer this one I decided on a combine. MF 32 is the current project 😎IMG_4907.thumb.jpeg.fe79b018b066e8f6d7f0838eb86ddb18.jpegIMG_4908.thumb.jpeg.4504c0ad5000b46feb0b32242035cac7.jpeg

Can’t wait to see this 👍 great job done so far 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dandoyler88 said:

Couple of pictures of my finished Valtra project. I build this to replicate one I buckraked silage with in Ireland over 10 years ago. Very pleased with how its's come out

20230913_210619.jpg

20230913_210634.jpg

Screenshot_20210412-090251_Snapchat.jpg

Very smart, you should make a silage clamp too for it 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

went out to tidy the shed yesterday when it was raining, and didn't achieve much, got distracted after finding a box of bits 😆😆😆😆. got the dremmel and moved the front a el forward a bit and test fitted ,but the question is, do i go the whole hog and put 3 point on the rear as well.also got a poss set of slightly bigger tyres for the rear, thought i got the fronts as well, but cant find them, so i think it will stay on these 

IMG_3314.jpeg

IMG_3315.jpeg

IMG_3316.jpeg

IMG_3317.jpeg

IMG_3318.jpeg

Where did you get the bonnet for him? I Could do With a couple