Whats on your workbench???

8 hours ago, SPN said:

Very nice. What yellow did you use?

Hi,

I asked a NH dealer for NH yellow from the mid 80s to early 90s and this what they sent. When it arrived it was can that had been mixed specifically, not a dealer can.

I'm happy enough with it. I tried a can of Clayson yellow too for comparison, but it was way too dull for my liking.

• Like 2

the big girls coming along now, not to far of being finished, rear arches widened  both sides by 3 mm,  steps refitted ,just the rear lights to re fit there now, plus rear tow hitch fitted, up front . also found my bag of headlights so they are on ,front arches extended by 3 mm and re painted and the start of front weight block,  wafers are taking a while, for every one i get right i am prob wasting 2, where i miss drill the handles, or cut out of shape, especially on the mounting bit. 

IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3356.jpeg

IMG_3357.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

been tinkering in-between doing job for her indoors with one of james bale trailer kits, have to praise him as i managed to break one of the hay ladders last weekend ,after dripping it and then running the chair over it, and he very rapidly dispatched a replacement. 

have altered it to a twin axel version, trimmed the wood floor in and added a small edge all round to hide the wood edge, added a head board, and while waiting extended the rear ladder so it matched the height up front when my new one arrived ,just need to trim the wheels in a smidge so they sit at the right width to the bed and maybe add some hooks for tying down along the side 

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

Loving the way you've incorperated the rocking beam Sean. I was saying to Zac at Carlisle that I still can't get a twin axle to look right on the computer! That looks spot on though

2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Loving the way you've incorperated the rocking beam Sean. I was saying to Zac at Carlisle that I still can't get a twin axle to look right on the computer! That looks spot on though

i will take it off for painting so will send you some pics, its pretty basic and i have made it a bit to tight for the rocking ,so needs some sanding, but i recon you could make it on your cutter .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i will take it off for painting so will send you some pics, its pretty basic and i have made it a bit to tight for the rocking ,so needs some sanding, but i recon you could make it on your cutter .

Lot better than my crude attempt 😂 looks a good job clever to use the existing axle hole received_226487436995720.thumb.jpeg.9f6b8edc5a16d1b73e24a520e04a5d07.jpeg

• Like 3