Forum Issues and Updates

I am experiencing problems with the forum. If I click on a topic and go to the latest page it works fine. If I decide to go back to a previous thread in the topic the forum freezes and won't bring up the page. 

Been saying that for ages,!!!!!!!!

Regards

Joe.

I am experiencing problems with the forum. If I click on a topic and go to the latest page it works fine. If I decide to go back to a previous thread in the topic the forum freezes and won't bring up the page. 

Having the same problem...

Can we try looking back on topics now. I've tried a couple of things to hopefully resolve it and seems to work on 5 topics I have tested this morning.

Nope,still no go Andy,just the white page with ads top left,if you STOP the page then refresh,it works,I'm running Firefox,by the way.

Regards

Joe.

im still getting a white page with ebay ad at the top and white circle going round at the bottom which say loading sometimes the circle freezes sometimes it just keeps going round and round .not tried loading pictures today as yet as not got time should not be sitting here now as got more slug pellets to go and put on   

im still getting a white page with ebay ad at the top and white circle going round at the bottom which say loading sometimes the circle freezes sometimes it just keeps going round and round .not tried loading pictures today as yet as not got time should not be sitting here now as got more slug pellets to go and put on   

same here i get ebay up on white page as well ... 

Nit picking maybe but,a comma in place of a full stop can create merry hell in a computer,I'm sure every line o type in this sentence was correct originally,now it's all gobble de ****,it appears to not recognise the €,!!! ( Euro )

More than one Haflinger coming Joe.

VW Käfer #53, weiß 1:32 34,95 € 2. Quartal
VW Käfer DP, gelb 1:32 34,95 € 2. Quartal
Belarus 7011, rot 1:32 84,95 € 2. Quartal
Eicher 3125 1:32 69,95 € 2. Quartal
Schlüter Compact, silber 1:32 74,95 € 2. Quartal
BMW Isetta, rot 1:32 79,95 € 2. Quartal
VW T1 Samba, beige/rot 1:32 99,95 € 2. Quartal
Holder ED II mit Anh. 1:32 99,95 € 2. Quartal
Lanz Eilbulldog, grau 1:32 94,95 € 2. Quartal
Lanz Eilbulldog, blau 1:32 94,95 € 2. Quartal

Hanomag Robust 900 m.Dach 1:32 69,95 € 3. Quartal
Setra S6 KRAICHGAU FALKE 1:32 149,95 € 3. Quartal

Haflinger offen, grün 1:32 59,95 € 4. Quartal
Haflinger mit großemVerdeck 1:32 59,95 € 4. Quartal
Haflinger mit kleinemVerdeck 1:32 59,95 € 4. Quartal
Hanomag Robust 900 1:32 69,95 € 3. Quartal
Hürlimann DH6 1:32 119,95 € 4. Quartal

Also on everyone's location there should be a gap between the word location,and their actual location ???

Regards

Joe

andy not sure if you have been tinkering again with the settings, but I am having a real pain getting any "unread topics" to open up taking ages to open the main area with them in the first place, its very, very  slow usually takes several refreshes and a good 2 - 3 minutes before I can see anything in there, then its taking a minute or so open anything I want to view , seems to have started over the weekend, as it was fine Friday eve , happens on any operating systems, so my laptop on windows or the i pad/phone .not sure if anyone else is experiencing it

• Like 2

Problems for me as well Sean, I use the forum through my iPad, when I look at a topic it won't go backwards or forwards to another page unless you keep refreshing the screen. A real shame that this is like this, I know the tech part has has to be updated on the forum, but I for one, and a few others on here too,  don't post as much anymore because of these problems. I have loads of models to add to my collection page ,but I can't be bothered to try in case I encounter problems.

Edited by chris.watson
  • Like 1

I can understand the frustration. The developers are aware and are working to resolve the problems as we report them. We've installed their latest updates this morning. Rather than giving up though, I would suggest you try and persevere. Image posting is something that has worked ok for me so far so it may also be fine for you. If it doesn't work. Post it in here so we can report the problem.

7 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Problems for me as well Sean, I use the forum through my iPad, when I look at a topic it won't go backwards or forwards to another page unless you keep refreshing the screen. A real shame that this is like this, I know the tech part has has to be updated on the forum, but I for one, and a few others on here too,  don't post as much anymore because of these problems. I have loads of models to add to my collection page ,but I can't be bothered to try in case I encounter problems.

same he Chris just keep getting a white page that says loading if I took that long to load a lorry I would get the sack  

• Like 3

The unread content page on the mobile version still isn't showing all the unread posts, I have to go to the home page to find them. Also I don't think we need a feed telling us every time someone farts in the forum.  

Might be useful to go to the first unread post in a topic instead of the last, so we don't have to go back a page or unknowingly miss a reply. 

• Like 1

Seems somethings happened Andy,I can now view unready no worries, and very quickly, but I seem to have a new look to the forum , almost like a proper I pad app look, however I can not actually select any topic and get to the latest post made ,it takes me to page 1 full stop ,will try and get a screen grab of the new look for you to see