Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

CVT on the 7400, and Dyna-6 on the 6400 is the main difference and there is some overlap in power:

6445: 4cyl  4.4litre  95hp

6455: 4cyl  4.4litre  105hp

6465: 6cyl  6.6litre  120hp

6470: 4cyl  4.4litre  125hp

6475: 6cyl  6.6litre  135hp

6480: 6cyl  6.6litre  145hp

7465: 6cyl  6.6litre  125hp

7475: 6cyl  6.6litre  140hp

7480: 6cyl  6.6litre  150hp

Interesting to note that they don't do the 4.9ltr 145hp engine of the 5480 in that range  :-\

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

74 have the Fendt back-end slightly larger. I will check the brochure but the 7400 is 4cm taller than the 6400 and a fraction longer. but the bonnet length will be the same.P.S went through all the measurement when we were comparing a 6480 and 7480 in the end went for the 7480 with the beefier back-end.

Thats odd, the brochure gives the dimensions of the 6480 and the 7480 as being the same (on the same tyre equipment - was the 6480 you measured on different tyres?). The only significant difference given is the weight, with the 7480 unfueled weight of 6345kg being 875kg heavier than the 6480.

Thde 7465 and 7475 are 4 cm smaller though, due to smaller standard tyres  :D

Now, apart from the fact that the front linkage is visually far superior, I would have placed money on that being a Siki....  ???  If anyone from RC2 is reading this, give yourselves a pat on the back for the way it looks, this looks like the quality of toy which will give a whole new generation of future adults fond memories and loyalty to the Britains brand. For heaven's sake, keep it up!  :laugh:

After waiting with baited breath for so long that Fergy does look rather smart. Similarly to Simon my immediate reaction was to think of a Siku produced tractor, specifically the McCormick TTX. It looks like it has been modeled to a similar if not slightly better standard, hope i'm proved correct when eventually seeing it in the flesh, great work RC2! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

thats does look nice , can i ask andy does it have the new rear hitch on it? did they tell you or have  you seen any other pictures ?we couldnt tell from the pictures so far, but it appears to be different

Anyone who has read claasic tractor this onth will of read that it does, apparently its a metsl one so things should be looking up for britains