Martin's collection.

4 hours ago, mb86 said:

I've had it a while Sean, end of last year it arrived,  sure I put some photos on here... It's one of Sam's builds and he excelled himself with it, lovely detail and also functional, my photos don't do it justice. That's a shame to hear of one abandoned like that, one of those would just do me to pick my grass up. 

I doubt you would put Tipps FR under pressure with one of those mind Martin!;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i bet, used to be pretty common when i started work ,being a cornish company, but i suspect this one would cost more to repair than have. a new one made , i couldn't see any of the lifting arms for the rear door either so may well have been missing 

They are a good idea, simple and effective. I happen to have been told where there is a few spares laid for toucans but that one sounds past it. 

37 minutes ago, 844john said:

I doubt you would put Tipps FR under pressure with one of those mind Martin!;)

You may be right john but it would be paid for and it would have got my grass into the pit earlier than they did this year, seeing as they didn't turn up till a week after they told me they'd be here. 

Edited by mb86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

You may be right john but it would be paid for and it would have got my grass into the pit earlier than they did this year, seeing as they didn't turn up till a week after they told me they'd be here. 

That's not good Martin, I think Leslie scaling back is leaving a void that the others are struggling to fill to be honest

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smithy said:

Really good pictures there Martin and nice model the railway sleepers look spot on ,only thing is it looks a good day up there I thought you was getting rain every day

Thanks smithy. Yes it was a half decent day for once but the wind was getting up, I was starting to worry about having the models out, didn't want a mishap!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Looking smart in the sun Martin, always manage to come up with an interesting and enjoyable build!

Thanks James, I will have some photos with her in a little scene at some point, I have a few ideas rattling around in my head. 

5 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

That is stunning Martin :wub:

Cheers Ted, all the credit belongs to James. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dusty Dan said:

Very nice truck, love the color.

Thanks Corky. 

2 hours ago, dr-abich said:

wow. That radiance from hydraulic cylinder. Looks "veri" nice.

Thank you Dominic. I think james made the ram from a magnetic pickup tool, it is an excellent likeness to the real thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

very nice, really really really must get mine done, but i cant get in the shed right now, its 1.5 m up in the air from my digging :D

:DIn that case shouldn't you stop digging or are you going for a multi story shed?:D

Edited by mb86