My Collection

844john

1 minute ago, Janval said:

These are really good, I've got most of the Weise Deutz models :)

This is my first Jan, but i remember when the "droop snoot" DX's first came out and I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them, I've a few Weise models now, have to say i think they are first class.:)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, b_emmons said:

some nice additions John :)

I think the orange suits the Deere :)

I like my orange Claas Arions as it breaks up the same green look :) must try to find a Renault Ares :D 

Brian the Ares 836 is the rarest Renault and it commands quite a good price if one ever comes up especially in the dealer box, good luck 

• Like 1

Just checked old listings on ebay...last one sold in January for 42 quid...which i think is quite reasonable given how tricky they are to find.  That was in the Country box.   Only active ones are the Joal 636 which i dont think was as good a model as the UH.

Far cry from the early days of UH all those Renaults they did could be had for less than £15! Wonder if they still have the moulds? Doubtful i suppose

• Like 1

On ‎24‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 8:30 PM, Brad724 said:

Never seen that white 828

before ?

There was also a official white version from Wiking. It was a limited edtion nr X991006089000, still available in some shops but not cheap

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fendt 828 white wiking

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul , just a few quick snaps, i could really do with a better base mat though!

Oh I don't know about that john. It looks just about right for this summer so far, bare as a bowling green and a slight yellow tinge. Grand pics although a distinct shortage of a blue tractor. Taking the photos outside makes such a difference. 

• Like 3