• Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, IH885XLMAN said:

When are the david brown case 90 /94s being released please 

Last thing i've seen is Q1 2019.

UH4270 - David Brown 1490 - €64
UH4279 - Case International 1490 (4wd) - €74
UH4280 - Case 1594  (4wd) - €74

Don't know if they realy will be released this soon, but it looks like they will?!

43 minutes ago, AJH said:

Last thing i've seen is Q1 2019.

UH4270 - David Brown 1490 - €64
UH4279 - Case International 1490 (4wd) - €74
UH4280 - Case 1594  (4wd) - €74

Don't know if they realy will be released this soon, but it looks like they will?!

Is there any word on the ford 8210 and 7710?

2 hours ago, hody21 said:

Seems odd as to why Universal Hobbies would make this, maybe some John Deeres are on the horizon.

jdweight.jpg

It does seem strange for them to announce a John Deere green version,when they already have the Black and Grey versions coming soon,??

Regards

Joe.

UH front weight 2.jpg

UH front weight 1.jpg

Not too sure about the big black lump between the top and bottom bonnet grills, looks to be a bit too pronounced to me as it should follow the lines of the decals on the bonnet, and also it appears to be rounded at the corners when it should be square....nothing that can't be altered though I'm sure

WP_20190124_12_06_54_Pro.jpg

To be honest thats not a overly bad representation , sure some people will rip it apart as normal , but at least its finally arrived after so much promise , will have to get one as its perfect age wise for the collection 

hopefully it will have the new rear linkage on it 

Looks good.

The grille appears to comprise of two inserts to allow for the two different placements of the headlights on 90 and 94 series.

And, as expected, the rear wheels appear to be the later type, as used on the 94 series, and not the type on the real 1490 as per the pic John posted.

I was hoping they had fixed this so I could use the wheels to upgrade a Britains 1210.

But I do think I will getting one. Probably for the diet feeder at Castletown.

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Looks good.

The grille appears to comprise of two inserts to allow for the two different placements of the headlights on 90 and 94 series.

And, as expected, the rear wheels appear to be the later type, as used on the 94 series, and not the type on the real 1490 as per the pic John posted.

I was hoping they had fixed this so I could use the wheels to upgrade a Britains 1210.

But I do think I will getting one. Probably for the diet feeder at Castletown.

Good point of the grill stan, lot cheaper to have it like that , than 2 or 3 seperate moulds for various future incarnations , the rear wheels look the same however john pics are spaced on the outer rim , uh seem to have spaced it on the inner , giving a deeper looking dish , suspect its due to the chassis mouldings etc, as the mf500’s were done the same way . Its that old argument again , wheels :ph34r:

Archived