Whats on your workbench???

Photobucket is rubbish now!!!

Can't update pictures without having to click on the image and then the code is on the right hand side, so.......

They look excellent Barry, great work as always.....and totally agree with you regards the latest version of photobucket! It's a pain to use.

• 3 weeks later...

a few projects

the mf690 ,and a scrap ford 5000 i had in the shed (broken linkage) , with additions

001-45_zpsf3559350.jpg

007-28_zps5a4666b9.jpg

a pair of cage wheels, just awaiting some magnets and a small 3 ton gp trailer

004-41_zpsa944bfa5.jpg

005-46_zps0af6e721.jpg

and a new cooks bale sledge just got a few small bits to finish on this now, and then with luck a coat of paint that i found today that seems as close as i can find to a match from pictures

002-46_zpsa745ab11.jpg

006-34_zpsb980a6d7.jpg

[url=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tractorman810/media/008-14_zps4fb03fd0.jpg.html]

• Like 7

a few projects

the mf690 ,and a scrap ford 5000 i had in the shed (broken linkage) , with additions

pair of cage wheels, just awaiting some magnets and a small 3 ton gp trailer

and a new cooks bale sledge just got a few small bits to finish on this now, and then with luck a coat of paint that i found today that seems as close as i can find to a match from pictures

All looking rather nice Sean:)

getting there barry, also got that beet harvestor to finish, which by weird happening i found a real one today, well saw one, which i need to get to and photo for some extra ref, so thats back on after thios lot, along with the 4240s jd i have base started

yeah the loader will be a f12 mate, to start with a flat 8 grab to pair up with the bale kit,the  jd3140  i did baling with these,the 690 on the new cooks trailer, and the ford stacking,nice mixed scene . i hadnt thought about the trailer really, was just going to mf900 it, not sure on others that style ,fraser maybe??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currentpy theres a Marge 7610 II getting new boits fitted,A Britains Vicon Mower soon to be a John Deere 1360,a 14Ft Murphy Silage Trailer, a 1300 gallon Slurry Tank and a Taarup 602b Trailed Silage Harvester

Edited by Blue man
  • Like 1

free afternoon today, so bit more done, cleared the shed out the other day so i can get in and work

mf 2645 eletronic in progress

001-45_zpsd871b959.jpg

002-46_zps46ee2c7f.jpg

jd 4240s mainly interior work to do on this now

004-41_zpseb377f3e.jpg

got the loading system in place roughly on the armer salmon

006-34_zps289314a4.jpg

made the center door for the cooks sledge

007-28_zpse4862839.jpg

and still tinkering with the trailer and the cage wheels, all 3 of my current scratch builds

005-46_zpse6e5e6f3.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

With snow trying to fall,I thought it best to make a few models by the fire today.

This will be a (USA) Sunflower disc ripper made from an ertl John Deere disc ripper with a olly made roller in tow to bat the carpet down abit.

Sunflower are a popular brand of cultivator in NZL often on larger light land farms.

IMG_0985.jpg

Photo0189.jpg

Edited by Light Land
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have rebuilt my mf 5455 tier3 model I did a few years back as it was a bit rough,it was nearly complete so tonight I thought I'd stick a beacon that I broke off it,had the cab in my hand and a small brush with some plastic weld on in the other and I just lost grip of both hands and put the blob of weld on the front windscreen so it wrecked the glazing  >:(

Times like that I wonder why I bother doing the hobby,I have got a spare 7499 cab and the front screen measured up is the same as the 5480 cab I used,so will try to swap front screens and will post some pics in here if successful.

• Like 2