Whats on your workbench???

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Tidy job there Martin, looks very well, although i would have thought it would have needed a bigger stock of spares in the back mind;):ph34r:

Thanks John.

:D :P No no, most tractors of that era only need oil, grease and a drop of diesel to keep them going.;) 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

did you get the wheels with it as well mart? i really must get one of those when i get paid, 

No the tyres and centres were to source separately from Pendle Slot. But keep in mind that when you order the body kit, you also need to ask for the hubs to go inside the wheels, I didn’t, so had to go back and ask George Turner if he would send me a set. 

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

got you, so i would need the body, wheels and internal tub, basicly a full van bar the motor .

I’ll take a photo of what came with the kit later Sean but yes. You get the whole van bar drivetrain. Probably because it is intended to be built as a slot car, I assume people will have different choices of motor tyres etc if they so wished. 

Here is what you get Sean. Few bits on sprues that I have already stuck on and driver and a decal sheet that I haven’t used, oh and something else that must be slot car related because I can’t work out what it’s for! The kit is sold like this, there is no picking and choosing of parts as far as I can gather. 

DBB6C128-5D2A-45D1-8F52-D67B14D1E9C2.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

ideal ,cheers mart, so a kit plus wheels ,which he does list for each kit anyway, job done, will sort an order out come payday, unless i can wriggle out of a few bits before :D

That’s it yes. 
Are you fancying a transit or have you got your eye on something else? 

be a transit, maybe not that one ? need to make my mind up there, also fancy that cortina he does, my nan had a yellow 2 door ,black vinyl  roof 1600 gt , ran it for years till one of my uncles stuck it in the ditch at 3 in the morn, right in between the electric poles as well, so it was written off 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mb86 said:

The supervan then? :D  

He has some very nice kits on there, I can see myself going back for another one on due course 

well i have two options, one like yours, and the second will require a lot more work , just need to decide if its worth it . will prob be both, even if the second waits a while, otherwise i will miss them like them mk1 jobs he did .

20 minutes ago, JEP said:

Very impressive work as always. 

Excellent detail, not to mention some great working features.

Thanks John, it still has the hydraulic hoses, spool block and levers to add, along with the rope to the hammer, but its not too far off now