ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

21 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

just got two areas to decide what to do with, any suggestions, between the piggery and straw barn  and between the straw barn and granary, where the old silos sat right now 

How about something like road scalping's? 

14 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

Parking area for implements with a wall across the back? 

or roof over for a little shed? 

weirdly i was thinking the same for that bit, but it wouldnt be to big, say 1 bay deep lean to type ,single pitch roof 

5 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

Looking good Sean, I wonder if a track with a gate at the end would suit between the piggery and straw barn, make it look like it leads to a field?

same as the  idea ben mentioned , it crossed my mind, not sure its wide enough for the combine though? need to have a look, certainly got enough slabs or blocks to do both options , one thats also crossed my mind is a grass area with scrap something in it . may e a old tractor ,old dolly bale trailer or something like that ,all overgrown 

• Like 1

Cheers paul

also started gap filler 1, will go between  the straw barn and granary, small implement shed, just to use some blocks up , cant have enough storage now can you , nearly did it as a small  piggery mind  , pole and tin cladding with tiled roof i think  

04F57985-BB4A-4F37-B16E-2C394D2B8527.jpeg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Cheers paul

also started gap filler 1, will go between  the straw barn and granary, small implement shed, just to use some blocks up , cant have enough storage now can you , nearly did it as a small  piggery mind  , pole and tin cladding with tiled roof i think  

04F57985-BB4A-4F37-B16E-2C394D2B8527.jpeg

You need another storage shed as i notice you keep your flat 8 grab up on the roof ☺️  . The night time shots look good 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, smithy said:

You need another storage shed as i notice you keep your flat 8 grab up on the roof ☺️  . The night time shots look good 

i know ,didnt realise i had left it on till i posted .

34 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Excellent layout Sean,  Is it time for a 3000 series yet?

there is a 3060 in the shed ,and i have bits and bobs to poss make another with  some repainting, but they would be a bit to new maybe for what i am aiming for, that said i could do a few pics say 10 years on, i could the  way its going also do a ford run farm i guess 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i know ,didnt realise i had left it on till i posted .

there is a 3060 in the shed ,and i have bits and bobs to poss make another with  some repainting, but they would be a bit to new maybe for what i am aiming for, that said i could do a few pics say 10 years on, i could the  way its going also do a ford run farm i guess 

The latter. 😉

• Like 1

bit more progress on gap filler no 1 , have decided to add the tree at the side ,just to draw your eye away from the wall behind once in place, add  a bit of height to the area , undecided on adding a light to the front,as its only meant to be a old implement shed really

5C00C282-AC76-4095-A269-A26EA1A0B500.jpeg

A56BBB68-20B7-41B7-97CC-FE00F27D49F2.jpeg

EB56BCD6-140A-49C0-9E9F-D08F19921E18.jpeg

322FE3D9-D5F5-4220-B856-65461B1A95C5.jpeg

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Like that alot Sean, tree fills the gap nicely and naturally. 

thanks james, i wanted a thicker trunk , but what i had thicker wasn't tall enough and i don’t have anything similar to extend it, so had to go a bit skinny, won’t notice to much as you wont really see the trunk anyway, more the canopy where it will be 

Bit of grass down and tinwork on, run out of silver for the front lip so thats gonna have to wait, nice and rough looking as its only for implements and storage . Roofs been well patched on one corner (well thats my excuse for all the off cuts) 

734A6C8B-9466-4951-A02F-AD6D2ABDC8F8.jpeg

8B9BAAB7-E932-41CD-AB32-5FE10FD748BB.jpeg

80F08C36-5D81-4846-B6C6-2595962D0905.jpeg

550CBC85-9B49-4B88-8D28-4235CFFDADC1.jpeg

78C1800F-686E-4EBF-9BFC-C41574A0F019.jpeg

9A09B4CD-06AF-4083-ABCE-2089CA7219E4.jpeg

• Like 8