Martin's collection.

6 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Looks great Martin, nice work!

Thanks Ian. Not 100% happy with the decal now I've got over the initial excitement, might have to order another. 

6 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Just need a plough on the back, not that hay machinery:ph34r:

A 5 furrow DP7 would suit it well. :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

cracking job Martin,why are you not happy with the decals,is it the font?

Thanks Paul. The characters have been stretched length ways a bit. Particularly the 8630 numbers. Here is how they should be and how they are. 

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Very nice build Martin . Top job .;)

Thanks Justin. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks Ian. Not 100% happy with the decal now I've got over the initial excitement, might have to order another. 

A 5 furrow DP7 would suit it well. :wub:

Where do you get your decals from?

i find Henri Walker usually does excellent recreations. It's funny how critical you become when it's your own, if you'd bought it, you'd have said "what a lovely model" popped it on the shelf and been very pleased! 

Great convos really smart. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Where do you get your decals from?

i find Henri Walker usually does excellent recreations. It's funny how critical you become when it's your own, if you'd bought it, you'd have said "what a lovely model" popped it on the shelf and been very pleased! 

Great convos really smart. 

This was from Henri and I agree that he does an excellent job, I was expecting an email with the image to check over, which he did with the other decal he did for me. To his credit he was very quick, only a couple or 3 days and it turned up in the post. 

very nice martin, curious ,what are the rear rims off on the 8630 ?? i don't reconise  them ?? unless its the colour throwing me . pretty sure if you drop henri a message with the size you need, plus how long you want the 8630 bit to be he will knock them up for you, i did the same on my 3125, ordered a set for lenght and the numbers looked out, he amended them and sent a new set within a day or two  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

very nice martin, curious ,what are the rear rims off on the 8630 ?? i don't reconise  them ?? unless its the colour throwing me . pretty sure if you drop henri a message with the size you need, plus how long you want the 8630 bit to be he will knock them up for you, i did the same on my 3125, ordered a set for lenght and the numbers looked out, he amended them and sent a new set within a day or two  

Rear rims are courtesy of mr Martyn reeve. I think they were a cheaper option to the PAVT's on the 8630s and I think I've seen a pic of one of the last 15's when new with them fitted. I'm sure he will do another, will be ordering some more shortly so might as well wait. 

3 hours ago, MadMark said:

Nice line up Martin

Thanks mark. :)

1 hour ago, prickles said:

the non pavt centres were for 40kmh  transmissions

Did they have different front axles as well? Dana or similar?