Leyland / Marshall

Just now, mb86 said:

Stunners John, even for a practice run they are looking just right. 
You better lock your workshop tonight mind, I’ve just seen a very tidy grey 110 double cab go past at lightening speed;):D

Thanks Martin, I'd better set a guard if he's on the prowl:D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

You better lock your workshop tonight mind, I’ve just seen a very tidy grey 110 double cab go past at lightening speed;):D

If the man with the 110 double cab is the person i am thinking off you might need 3 padlocks on the shed :D bit of a dodgy character ,allow i thought he has something to keep him at home in the warm at nights ;)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, smithy said:

Very nice John ,would look good in my cabinet ;) will defiantly have to place a order before too long  

Thanks Smithy, just waiting for the weather to pick up and then i can get the first batch sprayed!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mb86 said:

I'm not that Dodgy  Martin :D:D.... Thy shall not covet thy neighbours models..... Especially not the creator of these items of beauty :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, smithy said:

If the man with the 110 double cab is the person i am thinking off you might need 3 padlocks on the shed :D bit of a dodgy character ,allow i thought he has something to keep him at home in the warm at nights ;)  

Haha well maybe Smithy.... Yes it has to be said that I've a rather nice distraction in my life at present;):wub:

• Like 5

Damn, that's tomorrow isn't it....at least I've got today to get something sorted! It's like Mother's Day, it always falls at lambing time and i always forgot, especially when the kids were little, but my excuse was at that time of year, every day was Mother's day as far as i was concerned!;)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, 844john said:

Damn, that's tomorrow isn't it....at least I've got today to get something sorted! It's like Mother's Day, it always falls at lambing time and i always forgot, especially when the kids were little, but my excuse was at that time of year, every day was Mother's day as far as i was concerned!;)

Aye John its tomorrow.... ive a few bits to bob out and get later, best try and surprise Gemma a bit ;) though now you mention Mothers Day, that falls the day after mums birthday this year.... thats going to be an expensive weekend.....

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Aye John its tomorrow.... ive a few bits to bob out and get later, best try and surprise Gemma a bit ;) though now you mention Mothers Day, that falls the day after mums birthday this year.... thats going to be an expensive weekend.....

Best to keep them sweet Paul, as the saying goes, happy wife, happy life!;) It's stopped snowing here, but unfortunately the wind has really got up and it's drifting badly. Took over an hour to dig our road out, but at least i won't be in the dog house tomorrow!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...