Forum Issues and Updates

17 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

well done andy,hopefully no bitcoins passed hands to the buggers who locked us down, suspect you have a bit less hair now after it mind ,time for a gin or 3 i suspect

Nothing paid and yes, I think several gins were and continue to be consumed mate!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Toolbox Tam said:

According to list at bottom of home page ,  I am only one on line , when clicking show full list , shows Something Went Wrong.

Also goes straight to Something Went Wrong when Online Users is selected. 

Same here,but I am useing Firefox.

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

I know that Andy has recently installed a patch so there might be an issue with this, we will have a look but it may only be Andy who can fix it................. but I can't see if he is online at the moment...................

32 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

this website is taking ages to load,all other sites are fine,anybody else getting this?

I had that problem last night . But I was putting it down to the broadband which has still not been repaired after the bad storm a few weeks back . My internet is up and down in speed since .  But it seems everything is speedy tonight , including the FTF site .

7 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

this website is taking ages to load,all other sites are fine,anybody else getting this?

I've noticed that Paul, everything else seems to load fine but at times over the past 2-3 days it seems to have been slow to load, indication being the amount of time taken to load the thumbnails in the todays pick box on the right hand side of the homepage

Everything seems to be working fine when I'm using the laptop, but when trying to access via my phone I have to log in every time as it no longer remembers me and then once in I can view posts but there is no facility to reply to them at the bottom of the page, if I go to the green reply box at the top of the page it just re-loads the post again. Anyone else had similar problems , hoping it's not my phone but other web pages seem to be working ok?

• 2 weeks later...