Whats on your workbench???

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Don't know if these would be any interest to you Sean, But brass turnbuckles make good and adjustable top links from Cornwall boats,

https://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=turnbuckles&PN=43409-Bottlescrew-15.3mm--Pack-of-10--43409.html#SID=310

Regards

Joe.

have a few of those joe, but the one that comes with the donor tractors pretty good, adjustable and hooks on rather than being fixed, i just need to make the mount on the axel for it,as the one that comes is to euro looking .

• Like 1

Little project this morning. Uh Mf65 fitted with square wings and a Lambourn cab. The original uh wheels are far too small to be realistic for a 65, I have tried some off of an atlas ford 5000 which don't look too bad or I will see if I can get a set of Scaledown ones as they are larger than the uh ones. PXL_20221216_130354336.thumb.jpg.7d6fe59d81b5dbf295515e922bfdb7bb.jpgPXL_20221216_131356420.thumb.jpg.4e77f0e5f8a22b174e70876312b20d17.jpg26983_xl.thumb.jpg.e7d29d74b35b94a2f375cf9f78f21a12.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, NIGEL FORD said:

32", 36" & 38" rears available for the 65 from me off the std, 4wd & rowcrop versions respectfully. ( ie having the correct centres with intermediate bolts).

Perfect a set of 36 would finish it off nicely. I'll be in touch after Christmas about a set 👌

1 hour ago, Anderson Agri said:

How are you finding it? 

Quite a fun project, although the smallest ram pin  was a few mm too short so had to cut a new one out , other than that it’s a good build. Instructions could be a bit more clear but referring to various images I have found on here. Almost completed now bar paint of main frame and pipes 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

looking good jack,thats the only scaledown kit i have built ,have several but others made them, its fitted to a 2wd ford 7810 , i may have to try the rollers sometime mind, have liked the look of them for a while 

I would definitely reccomend them for your setup 👍thanks 

Promising looking 3600 there Hugh.  I am not sure the 2640 ever came on PAVT wheels though, only the 2725E  & 2720 as I remember. Although one farm local to me took its PAVT wheels off a newish 2725E and switched them with their older 2680's because off weight issues. The 2725E was bought to pull a liquid fertilizer sprayer, whereas the 2680 was pulling a 5f Kvernland plough that needed more wheel weight, hence the swap.

Is that a 399 in progress?  It looks a tad long, shouldn't it be about the same length as the 3080's bonnet?  They were both housing a 100hp 6 cylinder engines after all.

dealers yards,old photos,models 2012 088.JPG

• Like 2