Whats on your workbench???

1 hour ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Thanks for the feedback Phil, this was the original kit so is probably ready for an overhaul, add in a range of headboards and it suddenly becomes a much more versatile kit! All the newer kits have a different suspension set up that lets the front axle rise up and down in a slot to stay on the floor. First I've heard of the wheels though with over 100 of them out there.

I've got two of the dual axle bale trailers to build which I'll probably start in a month or two. I'll see what I can do in the way of modifications to resolve these problems. I have a couple of ideas so we'll see how it goes. If successful I'll post up what I've done.

If you make changes in the meantime James let me know, could save me some work!!

P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

cheers for that,will drop him a message when i get back from my holiday, not got much time right now 

No problem, it’s a fairly straightforward kit, would suit your yard well. Enjoy your holiday 👍

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Hi all,

Posted some pictures earlier on, but yesterday she finally was finished: my Caterpillar D8K in 1/24.
Took me about six months to build, but in the end im very happy with the result.

Just take a look for yourself at the pictures below.
Whenever you might be interested in the process: here is a Dutch scalemodelling-forum it is placed on:
https://modelbrouwers.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=54921

Pictures:

IMG_5832.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

IMG_5822.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4322.JPG

IMG_5775.JPG

IMG_5781.JPG

IMG_5784.JPG

IMG_5788.JPG

IMG_5792.JPG

IMG_5814.JPG

Best regards,

Jan

That’s a very impressive model Jan, I really like that👌

• Like 1

Tanker arrived this morning from the auction, touched up the paint all round ,added mudflaps and added more hydraulic pipes and a pto . Just need to make a new splash plate / weather and it is done

F4A9C533-78FF-4B82-B6D3-AF555AEAA5E9.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by Jack390
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...