Whats on your workbench???

Do you use a magnetic build plate I can't remember, Don't think you use any glue as I think you had issues with that, might be woth giving the build plate a wash in hot soapy water, I had a print wouldn't stick, because I hadn't used the printer for some time there was a little bit of dust on the surface and that was enough to break the adhesion, ???

Regards

Joe.

47 minutes ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Do you use a magnetic build plate I can't remember, Don't think you use any glue as I think you had issues with that, might be woth giving the build plate a wash in hot soapy water, I had a print wouldn't stick, because I hadn't used the printer for some time there was a little bit of dust on the surface and that was enough to break the adhesion, ???

Regards

Joe.

no, glass one mate, lot better, its the actual layers on the print its self not bonding, got a print going now and it looks fine mind, i fitted a auto bed leveler yesterday, once its finished i will have a look at it.

I still use the flexible one that came with the machine, works fine for me but I do use TomBow glue sticks as that is way better than Pritt, Pritt is soft and mushy and prints don't stick to it, TomBow is hard much like candle wax in appearance, As for bed levelling can't really recall the last time I did that.

Regards

Joe. 

TomBow.jpg

Yeah I will probably upload the stl's to purchase on Cults but it was the simplicity that Shapeways would handle all the manufacturing side allowing the items to constantly be instock that was appealing. It would however have been £60 of the hardtop cab and wheels before I'd applied any mark up for having actually designed the thing. Hoping to get nearer to the 20 quid mark for everything you'd need.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 10:23 PM, Stabliofarmer said:

Last piece of the land rover puzzle sorted for now. Was hoping to farm the printing out via shapeways but the price was extortionate so I've order some resin and will get the printer working overtime on kits.

IMG20230313215311.jpg

What a brilliant idea. Great job!

13 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Why not just buy a Vaddy drill off their website, they are only £89 and that includes super fast free post!!😎

Must have gone up, thought i would check it out at that price Phil, now £97.00, but yes free postage

83E15B6A-BE29-489A-89A7-AFC2E157B319.png

Edited by Paul Palmer

6 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I am thinking about getting that drill as long as it folds up properly to display it out of use.  The Ros Espro I had did not, though it wasn't put together properly. 

I’d really recommend getting one joe there a nice model, but make sure you get a reasonable priced one and not one them over priced eBay ones where people are buying to sell on…

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

I’d really recommend getting one joe there a nice model, but make sure you get a reasonable priced one and not one them over priced eBay ones where people are buying to sell on…

Totally agree, cheapest i found was vadys own website

4 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Its a very nice model Joe, although not as good as the UH original. Certainly a bargain for under a £100.

But there is no indication as to who builds them? Not UH or ROS.

Folds up neatly too.

P1090991.JPG

Made by ros according to farmmodel database

D672B0DA-7115-40F8-9B66-1560792BBA73.png

• Like 2