Whats on your workbench???

20 hours ago, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Sean, just a question: what wheels have you been using now on the back?
From which model do they come originally?

Looks great!!

BR
Jn

they have been 3d printed for me, but as requested by the person who did them , i cant say who by as he just does bits and bobs for himself and close friends, he doesn't have the time to do stuff for sale 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Wow sean that 188 flexi is lovely and the ridgid is looking fine too mate 

getting there nigel , i have just put the first coat of silver mist on the rears,and may re do the fronts as well ,and i also did the outstanding 1200’s rims as well . 

7 hours ago, Pete132 said:

Is the gorilla super glue good for modelling?

I find it good for gluing acrylic together such as the Braemere Kits, the only other alternative for acrylic is Tensol12 adhesive which is like plasticweld for acrylic (Gorilla Super Glue, not normal Gorilla Glue). Anything else modelling wise using plasticard, plastruct etc I always use plastic weld.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Stripping the paint off. 

IMG_20220111_192534.jpg

I found something like nitromorse good for striping the paint off models. It’s good for getting into all the tight spaces and gets all the paint off so you have a fresh surface to paint onto. Also requires next to no effort    Looking forward to seeing this as an industrial 

58089712-0E0B-4E68-84E4-D8CE4ACD1295.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Is that the one i see on face book yellow with duncan cab it does look very good 

Must be a different one. This one is as is at moment, only primed now. It will be getting the high cab like what is on the Major also. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i think Nigel means this one justin ,i saw it just now

87569A9D-1228-4802-B39D-BA790A2C8786.jpeg

Yes. I think I had seen something like it on Ebay a few weeks ago. It might have been a 5000 though I'm sure.. that is a 6600...It had a Shawne Poole done the very same going with it. Nice conversion all the same.